We are a multi-disciplinary team providing comprehensive real estate advice to a variety of clients. Over the last few years we have expanded our service lines to include teams which cover a diverse number of sectors including Specialist Markets, SIPP management, Petroleum and Automotive and more recently, a dedicated Northern Planning Team. We act on behalf of a diverse client base, from local to national clients including; Evans Property Group, Bruntwood, HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan, Land Securities, CBRE Global Investors, M&G Real Estate, Threadneedle, MEPC, Peel Logistics, Ei Group, Heineken and Greene King, Lonestar, Patron Capital and Kames Capital. We have often reached the top levels of the CoStars 'Most Active Agent' table and in 2017 we transacted over 4 million sq.ft. of Industrial, Office, retail and investment deals.
Follow CBRE on LinkedIn and Twitter for our insights on the UK commercial property market.
- We currently have 1.3m sq.ft of office space to let in Yorkshire & the North East and are advising office occupiers on transactions totalling in excess of 700,000 sq.ft.
- The Industrial & Logistics team have transacted 5.6m sq ft of space over the past 2 years (2016-2017). The team are currently marketing 1.7m sq ft of existing buildings along with 930 acres of development land offering built to suit opportunities across Yorkshire and the North East region.
- We are negotiating over 200 lease consultancy cases across the region, covering all main property types. We deal with rent reviews, lease renewals, lease regears and act as Expert Witness to resolve disputes on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- 2017 saw us involved in over £150m of acquisition and disposal transactions across all sectors, including offices, industrial, retail warehousing, high street retail and leisure investments.
- The team value over 15,000 commercial properties worth more than £100bn each year.
- Dedicated high street and out of town retail specialists.
- Currently advising on the sale of multiple specialist assets on behalf of corporate pub companies, private clients and public-sector bodies. Professional services include specialist lease consultancy, single asset/portfolio valuations on a range of licensed and leisure properties. We acquire, sell and value development sites, individual care homes and care home groups for a range of investors and groups.
- Currently selling over 100 single assets, 25 lease consultancies on licensed and Leisure property, Team has valued over 2000 pub and leisure assets.
- Providing advice to businesses with a total of over £5.2bn in RV and secured over £500m for our clients throughout the 2010 Rating List.
- The Yorkshire and North East Property Asset Services team manage over 200 properties and run 94 individual service charges for a variety of landlords. The team work with their clients to enhance value, reduce risk and keep ahead of legislative changes.
- The petroleum and automotive team act for motor dealers, car manufactures, oil companies and independent petrol filling station operators, including Tesla, Honda, Shell and Esso.
- The Planning Team is progressing applications for 1.0m sq.ft of mixed-use development in Leeds City Centre and 838,000 sq.ft for logistics development in Sheffield.
The office is situated only a short walk from Leeds City Station. Leave the terminal building via the North Concourse exit, which bears to the left past the ticketing office, out onto City Square. Negotiate the pedestrian crossings and proceed along Quebec Street to the right of the Majestic Building. Continue along Quebec Street until you reach Leeds Law School on your right (Opposite Quebecs Hotel). Enter through the black iron gates on your right into Toronto Street, our Offices are situated your right hand side at the top of the Square opposite the ‘Aspire’ building.