The Corporate Finance team works closely with clients who are looking for the focus, discipline and reach of a global corporate finance firm, combined with the real asset sector knowledge of the world’s leading commercial property company. Our experts comprise experienced real asset and financing professionals who match client needs with investment strategies across specialist sectors and geographies, using a variety of capital structures. The EMEA team works seamlessly with the CBRE network globally to provide clients with best-in-class advice and execution.
Leveraging extensive experience in public and private capital markets, as well as the broader CBRE real estate platform, the team provides unbiased advice for our clients’ most strategic, important and complex real estate transactions.
- Strategic and M&A advisory on both the sell-side and the buy-side for corporate and real asset transactions
- Restructuring advisory around entity level capital structures, working with key stakeholders
- Strategic valuation for corporate unit/share value reporting, internal and pricing evaluations
- Sale and lease back transactions
EQUITY PLACEMENT: PRIMARY AND SECONDARY
Equity Placement is a global, independent placement agent working with clients looking to attract capital for existing assets or a new strategy. Our services cover:
- Manager advisory
- Business planning
- Business repositioning
- Private placements
- Acquisition finance
- Development, corporate and convertible equity
- Structuring and vehicle (re)structuring
- Secondary trade execution via our PropertyMatch platform
DEBT AND STRUCTURED FINANCE
Our services include debt solutions for acquisition financing, refinancing and development financing. We also provide loan advisory services for portfolio or individual loan sales and acquisitions including debt restructuring advice.
- The team provides debt advisory and arrangement services for clients across all property asset classes (whether operating assets or not) and looks at all forms of senior, mezzanine and hybrid debt instruments
- The team tracks and has access to a wider range of lenders and includes strong relationships with circa 150 lenders across EMEA
- The team provides debt restructuring advice and loan sale advice for vendors and purchasers of distressed and performing loan portfolios
The financial consulting team are real estate performance specialists. The team works in three core areas:
- Financial analysis and modelling large portfolios, including risk and return analysis and advice around potential financing and ownership structures
- Creation of custom-made fund management tools, for performance analysis and forecasting. Also, manager and investor reporting disclosures, asset management initiative analysis, and return impact from potential acquisitions and disposals
- Modelling multi-phased developments, offering scheme feasibility assessment, phase and plot profitability, fundability analysis and cost monitoring reporting
CORPORATE CAPITAL MARKETS
Our Corporate Capital Markets (CCM) team has a broad knowledge and expertise in finance, accounting, economics and tax, ensuring you achieve the maximum value from your real estate interests.
Our Corporate Capital Markets services include:
- Sale and leasebacks
- Purchase and leasebacks
- Portfolio strategies
- Surplus asset alternative use strategies
- Surplus asset sales
- Build to suit financing
- Lease advice
For more information regarding our Corporate Capital Markets business, please read more here.
ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
The team comprises an extensive, global network of CBRE professionals with specialised sector knowledge, providing independent M&A and debt advisory services in energy and infrastructure transaction.
The team originates and applies these services for developers, corporates and investors looking to deploy capital in a mix of real estate and infrastructure, or ‘infra-state.’ Specifically our experts offer consulting, valuation services, capital raising and M&A advisory.