The tax relief available on commercial property assets can be significant. Yet this complex area of the UK tax legislation is often overlooked. Our specialist Capital Allowances team uncovers every opportunity for our clients to claim. Our dual expertise in property and tax law, combined with robust knowledge of construction costs, gives you a distinct commercial advantage.
From the outset, we work with you to maximise your claims – considering everything from tax efficient designs through to energy efficiency and green technologies.
If you haven’t previously claimed capital allowances, we can carry out an audit of your business to identify all the opportunities for savings.
We can make a huge difference to your bottom line. In fact, we’re so confident that you’ll be blown away by what we can help you achieve, we don’t charge fees up front.
Overview of our services
We work with clients both in the UK and across the globe – including Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Providing strategic capital allowances advice during design and construction
- Assisting clients when buying/selling commercial assets to maximise their allowances
- Advising clients on Land Remediation Relief, Business Premises Renovation Allowances (BPRA), Enterprise Zones (EZs)
- Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs), Contribution Allowances, Service Charge Payments
- Preparing detailed, ‘full disclosure’ capital allowances claims that can be submitted as part of your tax computations
- Negotiating claims with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) on behalf of our clients to reach agreement on claims